Scholarship Requirements for 2023 School year:
1. Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into a college, graduate school or, seminary degree program.
2. Applicants must be enrolled full time in a minimum of a one year program for the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
3. Applicants may apply for the scholarship each year.
4. The scholarship is awarded by the selection committee appointed by Lead Pastor or United’s Leadership Team.
5. Student Applicant must be an active member, and have served in a ministry, attend Encounters on a regular basis faithfully for the last 2 years.
6. Must maintain at least 3.0 grade point average (GPA) or better and submit SAT and/or ACT scores (if available).
Awarding of Funds:
Scholarships will be awarded in varying amounts, ranging from $250 – $5,000. All awards may be used for tuition, books and fees. United will need verification of enrollment and documentation of acceptance before an awarded recipient can receive his/her award, no later than December 15th. All scholarship awards will be sent directly to the recipient school or institution of choice.