God created us to be with HIM, but our sins separate us from Him. Some people think that Sins can be removed by good deeds but the bible says that the payment for sin is death. So Jesus died in your place, He took on your sins, and paid the price for you. Then He got up from the grave to show that He is God over everything including death. (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) Everyone who trusts Jesus alone has eternal life. (John 3:16) Life with Jesus can start now and will last forever. Will you Believe?
1. We believe in one God, omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent eternally existing in three Persons:
2. We believe in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)
3. We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God. Every word is inspired by God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21)
4. We believe Jesus is the Son of God. (John 3:16)
5. We believe man was created in the image of God;. However, Adam disobeyed God. This disobedience resulted in spiritual death. Man is a sinner by nature and practice.
(Romans 1:18-21; 3:9-18, 23; 5:12)
6. We believe whoever confesses Jesus as Lord and believes in their heart that God raised Jesus from the dead now has everlasting life.
(John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10 ; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
7. We believe your salvation is a free gift from God and is secure in Christ.
(John 10:28-30, Hebrews 10:14)
8. We believe making disciples, baptism and the Holy Communion are to be observed by the church until Christ returns. (Matthew 28:19; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
9. We believe in the rapture of the church before the tribulation. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 5:1-9; Revelation 3:10)
10. We believe in heaven and hell.
(John 5:28-29; 1 Corinthians 15:50-57;
Matthew 25:40-41; Revelation 20:11-15)
11. We believe the Holy Spirit has given spiritual gifts to every believer for the edification of the body.
(1 Corinthians 13:8-13; 14)
12. We believe that marriage was established by God. Marriage is only between a man and a woman.
(Genesis 2:19-25; Ephesians 5:22-33)
13. We believe that God has called men to the position of Pastor or Elder in the church.
(1 Timothy 2:11-15, 1 Corinthians 14:34-40)
We exist to worship, witness, and work for Jesus as we await His return. At United, you will encounter God and others who are growing, accountable, generous, and encouraging through Worship, Evangelism, Discipleship, Fellowship, and Leadership.
We envision inviting people on a blind date with Jesus by attending our ENCOUNTERs. We want them to keep coming so that they might get to know Jesus.
We are all UNITED around the CROSS to show God our love for people and to show people our love for God. (John 17:23)